Monday, January 7

~*2007 Memories*~

This year I adapted my new university life and I got to know what is my actual dream.





Asian Youth Volleyball Tournament 2007
1st time watching such nail biting volleyball match..
Sap jie,thanks for accompanying me.Mis
s Tatsumi and the handsome Iranian player who asked us whether we need water or not.haha..

My elder sister graduated as an optometrist.Congratulating her...
Now I am waiting for my turn but still a long way to go...Aja..aja..fighting!!





I can say August is an unforgettable month in year 2007.
Yeah...I was involved in Badminton World Championships 2007.It was really a exhilarating experience..I met many people
there (players,coaches,referees,linemen) the most important >> my idols...so excited to see them..heee...

In November,I experienced the true 'Busy n stress working life'.
Exhausted but worth it.



In December,I visited the country which I was longing to visit so much>>>Taiwan. Thanks a lot to my parents and KMT for giving me the chance to be there.
I really missed the moment I spent with my group members.We 'grew' in the trip together.
I will probably visit this country again because there are still many places I haven't been to.
Taiwan,wait for me ya, I will be back =)





2 c0mMents:

Unknown said...

i'm oso very sure tat i will bac to taiwan very soon.....
haha..
got chance we go together ya....
回娘家。。
i luv taiwan.....luv er che ya...

♥sIjiAn♪♫♪♫ said...

ok..remember to ajak me woh!!
haha..can't wait to go there agn..
ya,v know u love Taiwan la!!
u sure everyday wearing the 2 Taiwan t-shirt.haha...