Without Hesitation
is it? how come didn't put your picture on the blog?
do u think I shld upload ugly photo to scare ppl?
whr gt damn ugly jez? if damn ugly most probably i already faint whn met u yesterday. dun worry la, although some hair vy short bt it will grow back as time goes by.
I'm sure its not ugly!!
san a, that day i saw ur eyes blink blink blink after looking at my hair.i was so afraid that u will suddenly faint.mr. premature,it is really ugly a...would like to show u but u r busy with ur internship rite?
Post a Comment
5 c0mMents:
is it? how come didn't put your picture on the blog?
do u think I shld upload ugly photo to scare ppl?
whr gt damn ugly jez? if damn ugly most probably i already faint whn met u yesterday. dun worry la, although some hair vy short bt it will grow back as time goes by.
I'm sure its not ugly!!
san a, that day i saw ur eyes blink blink blink after looking at my hair.i was so afraid that u will suddenly faint.
mr. premature,it is really ugly a...would like to show u but u r busy with ur internship rite?
Post a Comment