Sunday, September 28

Mamma Mia!

Yesterday, San, Wan Teang, Siang Siang and I watched

MAMMA MIA-The Movie

I can say it is really a great movie and it was fun to watch but I didn't 100% enjoy it. Maybe it was caused by the leading actors plus some of the scenes that had been shown in other movies. So this made me feel that there is nothing new in this movie.

However,overall, it is still ok and it is not bad watching it to have some fun!!(They presented ABBA's songs in such a great way)

Next, in our shopping spree, Siang Siang and San bought themselves some new clothes but San didn't buy the purse she loved very much.

For Wan Teang and I, we were so 'kasihan'.She didn't buy the bag she would like to and I couldn't afford to buy the bag and pant I liked a lot. So, we planned to work hard for them.Haha..

3 c0mMents:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, jez, i gt observed u when v were watching tat day, u looked so bored!!! btw, i missed tat purse!!!

♥sIjiAn♪♫♪♫ said...

hehe,paisei la!!
let u notice tim!
nex time i will act like i enjoy la!!
haha..

Xingpei said...

agree!!haha i enjoyed the songs oni..
it's like going for a musical concert..anyway after i went home the 1st thing to do is to download the movie soundtrack!!
so nice la the songs..!!
ichiban!!
especially... "The Winner Takes it All"