Thursday, December 25

Merry Christmas!!







Hohoho!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!





I love christmas very much!
I have planned to celebrate this Christmas in Singapore but I didn't make it.
So sad!
But luckily I did have a nice Christma
s this year.



My Christmas mood:



19 Dec
Location:KLCC
Ke Xin and I in front of the tall Christmas tree.



21 Dec

Location: Yoyo Snack
Meeting my dear 'ji mui'.

It is hard to have 8 of us together.
Luckily,we did it this time.
We exchanged our presents and I am glad to

get the 'little puppy' from Mei Kuan.
So cute!







24 Dec

Location:Times Square
Meeting 玮婷 and 欣诗 in the afternoon.
We were busy buying Christmas presents.
It was fun!

Location:Bukit Jalil
At night, Yao and I attended a Christmas party
at Wan Chin's house.
There were a lots of food, karaoke session and
exchanging presents session.
Wan Chin, thx for inviting us and also thx for your cute little lamp!