
How I welcomed 2009?
The last day of every year I will definitely find a nice place to 'enjoy' the beauty of fireworks.
Last year was not excluded.
I headed to KLCC.
The place was crowded with people but luckily we managed to find a nice spot which had lesser people and cooling.
Many people may think it is a waste of time,but I don't think so.
I love to feel the new year atmosphere.
Count down 3..2.1!
The moment the clock turned 12.00, the fireworks started to display.
The fireworks were amazing although they were not as spectacular as others' countries!
It was not the same watching from TV.
The sound,different patterns...
Oh,wonderful!
Lastly, I would like to wish everyone a Wonderful 2009!
(Hope it's not too late,hehe!)
The last day of every year I will definitely find a nice place to 'enjoy' the beauty of fireworks.
Last year was not excluded.
I headed to KLCC.
The place was crowded with people but luckily we managed to find a nice spot which had lesser people and cooling.
Many people may think it is a waste of time,but I don't think so.
I love to feel the new year atmosphere.
Count down 3..2.1!
The moment the clock turned 12.00, the fireworks started to display.
The fireworks were amazing although they were not as spectacular as others' countries!
It was not the same watching from TV.
The sound,different patterns...
Oh,wonderful!
Lastly, I would like to wish everyone a Wonderful 2009!
(Hope it's not too late,hehe!)

0 c0mMents:
Post a Comment