Relax a bit but still have to rush for my thesis.
Still many question marks in it... ??
Just taking a break to update my blog as I sometimes will look through it to remember something.
Last week, I watched The Taking of Pelham 123 with my Yan, Hoong and Ong.
How should I comment it?
Emm...I gonna say if i didn't watch The Negotiator and Dejavu before it, I will definitely love it.
It looks like the mixture of these 2 movies.
Not much surprise!
I can just simply guess what will happen next.
But, overall it is still a nice movie + Popular actors >> Denzel Washington & John Travolta.
My recent class photos:




2 c0mMents:
thank you so much jez!! btw, how come the pics u uploaded r so blur?
Ya wo! i oso dunno y! haha...
maybe my fren changed the format then mai affect the pixel gua..
Post a Comment