As defined by Google, Friend is ' a person you know well and regard with affection and trust'.
'Friend' to me, is someone we can share happiness and sorrows with.
Some of my friends always seek help from me whenever they face a problem.
And I am happy to help them.
But for me, whenever I have a problem, I will keep it by myself and suffer alone.
I don't know why, maybe I have no guts to share it with them.
And maybe because I think that not every friend is willing to listen to your nonsense or share your problems.
Some are being selfish for wanting you to listen to them only.
YLai, I really miss you so much!
We have not seen each other for several years.
I was so happy when you rang me up last year.
I really hope that you can be by my side now.
You are the only one I can share everything with.
I am suffering and I have so many things to talk to you.
I feel so sorry for not appreciating you when you were with me last time.
Now I know that you always support me, encourage me and care for me.
I am waiting to see you again.
I want to hug you so hard.
I know you are not coming back during CNY so maybe I will find you there when I settled down.
Hope you are working happily there =)
Saturday, January 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 c0mMents:
hope u r doing fine. every one face problems and i hope you will over come them eventually. just talk more :)
Thx, i ll try..
Post a Comment