Saturday, December 4

Are we still friends?



At this moment, I am very sad because I don't know what should I say to u.
I don't understand why you are acting that way, I don't understand why you got mad for that.
I understand u always wanna know what I think.
But I am different from you, I prefer to keep things in heart but not everything.

I will still tell someone.
No matter what, I am still being myself not like what you said.

I really treat you as a very good friend of mine although there were people calling me to stay away from you.
I treat you like how I treat my lovely friends sometimes even better than them.
But I can't act over (I know you wish ) because I don't want you to think too much for what I am doing.
I don't want to hurt u like how u hurt me long long time ago without knowing.
Because I know it will be very suffering for u.

Are we still friends? I really don't know.
But I am very sure that I don't wish to give up our friendship.
You are really a very good friend of mine.
You know I will be there for u if u need me and I know u will be there for me when I need u too like it is always be.

I really don't wish to let u go!
I hope you will be my BEST FRIEND forever !!

0 c0mMents: