Tuesday, May 27

WCIT 2008 (19-21 May)


WCIT 2008
and PIKOM presented a world-class ICT exhibition at the 16th World Congress on Information (WCIT) at the KL Convention Centre on May 19-21, 2008.

Before these 3 important days, all of us (around 300 ppl) attended interviews,briefings and also trainings . These were essential to ensure that we make fewer mistakes and could satisfy everyone especially V VIPs, VIPs and the delegates. These dignitaries were from all around the world.

It was a pleasure for me to work in my team. Our team leader was Kak Aliza, also one of the Experienced Managers of WCIT 2008.

Kak Aliza, thanks for being such a nice leader.
You did a great job!! Love ya..

Being the star men, Haizun and I were lucky to have all our teammates' cooperation. On the contrary, I felt that they were actually the star men. They had motivated me a lot.
Haizun,Aisyah,Edlyn,Ammar,Naza,Denise and Sabrina, really missed the moments we worked together although it was just a short period.....

We really made a perfect team, right?

Lastly, I would like to thank Ammar again for the 'Pizzas'. Yummy!!!


Hey guys, remember this cup?
It accompanied us in this whole event when we were tired and bored.
Coffee or tea?

Hehe..

7 c0mMents:

Ammar Faris said...

Nice entry... Most welcome.. Like i said before, you deserved to be a starman or should put it as 'starwoman'... Well done.. I had a great time with all of you.. Anyone want more pizzas???

hahaha.. do you have friendster??
becoz i had just uploaded the photos in my friendster account.

you can add me.. i use my yahoo email for friendster...my email is cool_2guyz@yahoo.com

and now.. have a look at my blog regarding WCIT 2008.. my blog URL is www.ammarfaris.blogspot.com

have a nice day!

♥sIjiAn♪♫♪♫ said...

I want I want I want more pizzas...
can? hehehe!!

ya, i hv friendster. i will add u later.

i read ur post in ur blog.
really interesting!

Ammar Faris said...

can... but you have to pay for it..
i can buy it for you... but still you have to pay :)

do add me.. my yahoo email - cool_2guyz@yahoo.com

bz??? any exam which is around the corner??

interesting?? hmm hope soo.. and thanks for the compliment.. but i forgot to put mz aliza's photo in it..hahhaa... our beloved boss will be really mad :)...

bye2...

♥sIjiAn♪♫♪♫ said...

then don't want pizza la!!
v want BBQ...haha!

my new sem has just started so busy with assignments n presentations.

ya lo,she will be angry!quiclky upload.
I also want to put her pic but i don't hv.
u email me la!!

♥sIjiAn♪♫♪♫ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I definitely have no regrets about putting you as Starwoman. Hardworker and good at making quick decisions, respects authority and fast on your feet. Cheerful and positive to boot!

You were such a pleasure to work with. In fact, (i truly believe this) I had the best team in the entire WCIT!

For any referrals or referee please do call me... it would be a pleasure.

Muah!

♥sIjiAn♪♫♪♫ said...

wow,Kak!
i just saw this message u left me!
so touching!!
i really miss u al a lot!!
make me want to cry now!