Sunday, August 3

Movies

Recently, I have watched The Happening, Hancock, The Dark Knight, The X-Files, Sex And The City and The Mummy 3.

Faint : The Happening (Oh,gosh!)

Oops :The X-Files,
The Mummy 3 (Quite disappointed. This X-Files movie is more like a drama>no climax and I prefer The Mummy 1, 2 much more.)

OKOK :Hancock, Sex And The City (Hancock-I have to say its story is not bad but some scenes in it are unnecessary.
Sex And The City is good, I love Sarah Jessica Parker.)

Wow :The Dark Knight (Well done. 'Joker' makes me miss Heath Ledge a lot.)


These are only comments from my own perspective.

2 c0mMents:

Anonymous said...

hahaha... a good n simple review of those movies~ aiks, i miss heath ledger too, he's the one who made dis movie succeed (even though i dont really understand some parts of dis movie).

♥sIjiAn♪♫♪♫ said...

yaya, san u r right!!
i have same view with u.