Friday, August 8

One World One Dream =)

080808- Wonderful day!!
Tonight the opening ceremony of Olympic 2008 will be held in Beijing, China.
This opening ceremony is directed and designed by famous film director Zhang Yi Mou. I am sure he will do an excellent job!!

I have waited for this moment for 4 years. I started to follow Olympic since year 2000(Sydney). That time I was in Ipoh.
Then in year 2004(Athens), I still remember Pris, Venice, Siang, Sap Jie, Elaine and I used to rush to Multimedia room in school during recess time and even 'ponteng' some less important classes to catch the live. Hehe..4 years once ma!!

Remember to watch the opening ceremony live from Beijing at 8pm ya!

4 c0mMents:

Anonymous said...

aiks, too bad, yesterday i missed da opening ceremony, cz i went home so late~

Anonymous said...

sit, i like the opening ceremony leh...fu-yoh! ur kai ye, zhang yi mou vvv sai lei o!!!

♥sIjiAn♪♫♪♫ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥sIjiAn♪♫♪♫ said...

san,nvrmind,u still can watch da closing ceremony.it wil be interesting too!!

pit pit,of course la,who is his kai lui wo!haha!!