Sunday, November 16

OMG


oo00OOO!

QUARANTINE??
My advice>> X watch.
Storyline quite ok only and TOTALLY dislike its shooting style!
My eyes were closed for about 90% of the screening time---not because I was scare but GIDDY.

Thanks to the
cameraman who acted in the movie!
I gonna say sorry to him for wanting him to 'die' from the beginning. (those who have watched may have the same thinking with me).
He 'helped' me to save my money for a dinner (giddy til no appetite) and hampir-hampir 'waste' my lunch (almost vomit).

Luckily, Pit Pit didn't watch with us, if not.....haha!

>0<

6 c0mMents:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, really tat serious ar? giddy oni? disgusting onot? is dis movie american movie?

♥sIjiAn♪♫♪♫ said...

ya,american movie!
actually disgusting is ok de but i cant tahan da shaky camera..
san,pls don watch a!!

樱花草 said...

Omg~~~like tat i oso dun wan to watch liao~

I still think tis movie quite nice~~icic~~thn i think i wont go watch at all~~hehe~~~

♥sIjiAn♪♫♪♫ said...

ya lo!
for me,i really can't accept lo!!

Anonymous said...

im too lucky! yoyoyoy...

♥sIjiAn♪♫♪♫ said...

pitgepit,u r tooooooooooooo LUCKY lo!!!!!
haha...