A couple of months ago, my cousin had strongly recommended me to read Twilight novel written by Stephenie Meyer, an American author.

She said this novel is very popular and will be shown in the BIG screen.
Then, I watched its trailer in Youtube and it made me think 'this is a Must Watch movie' in my own list.
So, yesterday immediately after my last lecture for this sem (also 1st day of screening), I impatiently rushed to watch it with San who was very interested too.
After watching it,we had the feeling of watching it again.

New Moon is Meyer's second novel in the Twilight. San thought of buying the book but they are totally sold out.

I love its soundtrack too.
(I Caught Myself, Let Me Sign, Leave All Out The Rest.....)
DON'T MISS IT!!
(I Caught Myself, Let Me Sign, Leave All Out The Rest.....)
DON'T MISS IT!!







5 c0mMents:
jez, i'm in love with edward cullen!! haha! wah, u so efficient, already dl da ost of twilight! i oso wan dl it! i'm thinking to buy da dvd as well, haha!
san,ya lo!!me too.i love edward cullen but not robert pattinson la!haha
no la,jus listen from youtube.
thinking of buying the soundtrack n dvd too.
reali nice man!
which song u like the most??
i like Supermassive Black Hole-Muse,Linkin Park - Leave All Out The Rest and Let me sign very much..actuali i love all la!
haha
jian,yesterday i jz watched dis movie.really nice!
yeah yeng li,u didnt miss it!!
the story is special!
Post a Comment